Monday, March 10, 2008

busy, poor, tired, etc


I thought Shaun Groves post on college students was interesting. Just like his post, I totally thought of myself as tired, busy and poor in college. Today, I look back and I wasted so much time, spent money on random things and took a nap a day. Now I realize that poor is not eating hot pockets, but working as a rickshaw driver in Bangladesh. And my view of tired and busy are very different now too. The stats in his post were pretty wild. This heightens how difficult the transition is from college to the "real world."

1 comment:

Colleen said...

You know when I was in college I thought I was super busy all the time too. And I thought when I graduated I would have all this free time to hang out with my friends. The sad thing is, i'm busier now then I was back then. But of course I couldn't see that.